Easter in La Porte
So fun to have some of the family over to our new place for the first holiday! Chad, Hols & the kidlets came for Easter to share church, candy, activities, candy, the traditional ham dinner, candy, playtime at the beach, candy and ..... well, you get the picture - a sugar high was enjoyed by all. The children were appropriately wound-up (courtesy of Papa) and fatigued at the same time by departure. Here's a few pics. Holly did the honors with the vino (she did share.....). If I had had just one more cake stand I could have caged live bunnies nibbling
around the base - where DID Tasha Tudor come up with here ideas????? And then there is the table shot where no one at all is looking at the camera. Lastly, what would a holiday be without a child's finger streak through the dessert???? Your genes are coursing through some niece or nephew, Bethany! Wish you all could have been here - that's the only thing that could have made the day better. Hope you enjoyed the day at your homes.

4 Comments:
Is that lasagne?
No, Marissa, it's scalloped potatoes. The ham is at the other end of the table. (Still working on those potatoes....they just won't go away)
I'll stop by and finish those off for you. Hated scalloped potatoes as a kid, love them now.
Ha ha that cupcake!!!!!! I missed that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home