Sunday, March 25, 2012

My first cornrow...

 This is the hair set up.... Abi is my master helper, bethan my junior helper... Robin Hood my ultimate distraction.  And is all this necessary?  Yes.  It takes 1/2 hr to take out her braids!!! wah!  We are happy to be a family altogether again.  Thanks for all your support and prayers as I made my mad dash for Africa.  Our case was speed of lightning fast as soon as my feet hit the ground.   We are all adjusting, Az is learning English fast.  Chad made sure to teach  her "fart" right away.  The other children are trying to find their place and wondering if they are still loved as much, so we are doing lots of one on one runs to Mcdonalds.  In the midst of the insanity, I have faith that we are not alone and we are supposed to be doing this--more than ever.  So--still praying Scabees out of the house...wd love some backup prayers as I look like I went camping in Northern MN without deet.  :-) love yous
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

I plan to counteract Chad's teaching with "rhinestone" and "pink tulle". Hee hee!

3/25/12, 7:50 PM  
Anonymous BraaapRick said...

Sorry, I'm backing Chad.

3/26/12, 8:00 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

I may even throw in "eau de parfume" and "chic" (the child needs to round out her international vocabulary).

3/27/12, 6:26 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I just think it is the coolest thing ever that you guys adopted Aziza. I have got much respect. Can't wait to meet her. Zach

4/29/12, 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home