Google Calender
Hey family,
I've created a calender using Google Calender for the family reunion. You should all have received an invitation to view and edit the calender. If not let me know.
As everyone finds out when they're coming/going you can add the information (flight information as well) to the calender which can then be viewed by everyone in the family.
Why? - it's called the Überblick in German meaning the view of everything at once.
Gotta get that shit organized.
You can also add things you'd like to do on certain days and any other generally witty or snarky comments.
I've created a calender using Google Calender for the family reunion. You should all have received an invitation to view and edit the calender. If not let me know.
As everyone finds out when they're coming/going you can add the information (flight information as well) to the calender which can then be viewed by everyone in the family.
Why? - it's called the Überblick in German meaning the view of everything at once.
Gotta get that shit organized.
You can also add things you'd like to do on certain days and any other generally witty or snarky comments.

4 Comments:
Ooooh, I want in just for the snark hunt!
Am thinking I might have deep-sixed the Calender if it was sent to me (inadvertently,of course). Please resend, M.!
I also didn't get it
might be better to just let people join, leave it open to the public, then when you see everyone on, close it. dont know if this is possible but might be better
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home