So how the heck are ya????
Yeah and this IS LAURA by the way not Zach...just so you know.
Seriously, I feel so disconnected from everyone. How are you all doing? Seriously. Oh geesh I repeated the same word twice. Well here it is again, seriously. It's been too long since I know how you all are.
MandM....still super busy? Matthew are you still home more with Zita?
Nat........yo how's your business? Do you have a life outside of it these days or still busy?
Faith and Ron.......you guys moved? Zach mentioned you love the house your in....what are your plans?
Holly and Chad...I enjoy the facebook posts to see how things are going with a new addition. Are things going okay?
Beth and Lee.......I don't know really anything going on in your world. Beth how's your business?
Mom and Dad.......how is La Porte? Could you post some pics of the house? Zach says ministry has been really good, I am soooo pleased to hear that.
Love you all. Seriously, oops there I go again, I am so excited to be in the States this summer. Seriously. Looking forward to our time together.
p.s. Just a little note regarding your broness. He is preaching at our church for the first time next Sunday. I could not be more proud. He has been preparing for a time such as this for five years. I remember days and days of discouragement as he studied hours and hours to learn the language. And now is 'preacher ready'. Go Zach go. You deserve this moment, may it be to His glory.
Yeah and this IS LAURA by the way not Zach...just so you know.
Seriously, I feel so disconnected from everyone. How are you all doing? Seriously. Oh geesh I repeated the same word twice. Well here it is again, seriously. It's been too long since I know how you all are.
MandM....still super busy? Matthew are you still home more with Zita?
Nat........yo how's your business? Do you have a life outside of it these days or still busy?
Faith and Ron.......you guys moved? Zach mentioned you love the house your in....what are your plans?
Holly and Chad...I enjoy the facebook posts to see how things are going with a new addition. Are things going okay?
Beth and Lee.......I don't know really anything going on in your world. Beth how's your business?
Mom and Dad.......how is La Porte? Could you post some pics of the house? Zach says ministry has been really good, I am soooo pleased to hear that.
Love you all. Seriously, oops there I go again, I am so excited to be in the States this summer. Seriously. Looking forward to our time together.
p.s. Just a little note regarding your broness. He is preaching at our church for the first time next Sunday. I could not be more proud. He has been preparing for a time such as this for five years. I remember days and days of discouragement as he studied hours and hours to learn the language. And now is 'preacher ready'. Go Zach go. You deserve this moment, may it be to His glory.

6 Comments:
Would love to post some pics of the house but right now Blogger isn't working too well for us - something about Explorer not supporting Blogger anymore...????? Not positive what changes (if any) changing browsers would make.
get mozilla firefox mom...its awesome...
Wow Zachary, I am proud. I keep remembering you when Bethan climbs trees and telling myself that someday she'll climb better and bigger heights and let her go.
my post above is in response to yours Laura...
Laura - Hello!! I agree, it's been tooooo long since we've seen you all! We are well and have been anice and busy. Levi's business is movng right along - now that he's in an official office downtown (so much less chaos). The kids are GROWING and losing teeth and doing tumbling class. Both are so sensitive and can (choose to) be so loving. ;) My business is growing in depth - both Nat and Matthew have been a part of its much needed foundations. We're doing some special photoshoots with a great photographer out of Chicago and a fundraising RUnway production in the next 2 weeks, so life is kind of full.
I'm SO excited for Zach - how did it go? ANd how is life for you with THREE sweet kidlets? WOW!! I feel like I was a bit detached from her whole birth and little life beginnings...would you mind sharing about her a bit?
B
ladies thanks for sharing. it feels better to know how you are. beth the things you are doing sound super cool. i am jealous, i would love to work, especially to do something i love. i hope you find it really rewarding.
the birth was the easiest of the three because i was induced for the first time. they gave me an epidural quickly and i felt spoiled like i had 'cheated' labor. she came out in push. the only hard part was they took her and put her in ICU for 1.5 days. she had an IV in both hands and both feet, and a little tube down her mouth to get the fluid out of her stomach. it was soooo difficult to look at her like that, even now i cry thinking about it. it was nothing serious, just that she was nonresponsive and had amniotic fluid in her stomach. she finally snapped out of it and they gave her back to me. I had NO IDEA the fierce emotions i would feel not being able to hold my newborn daughter. Literally I felt insane. Beyond emtional. Mothering/birth/babies is an amazing thing, my heart goes out to anyone who has had babies' born with problems. I only tasted a tiny portion of it and it was horrible.
Juliet is great now and so sweet. Much easier than josh was as a baby and smiles a lot. sleeps well. i'm SO in love with her.
laura
Laura- I'm so glad you posted about the birth! I had no idea! How Scary! I'm so glad you guys are both ok now.
We all know you are an awesome mom and your fierce mom feelings don't surprise me at all! I am glad she is an easier baby, that has to help now that you are dealing with three at a time!
i had an epidural and just loved it- although it did feel a bit like cheating. Cheating pain and agony? I'll live with it! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home