come on tbone-- i remember you first gave him his nickname... love that you flowed with this--
and opened your life to us all this summer--let us takeover your world for awhile
Happy Birthday Bro
You are a blessing to me. I see a hard working, risk taking man who makes room for people in life and I respect that so much. You have been an encouragement to me, more and more over the years. I love you.
Hols
and opened your life to us all this summer--let us takeover your world for awhile
Happy Birthday Bro
You are a blessing to me. I see a hard working, risk taking man who makes room for people in life and I respect that so much. You have been an encouragement to me, more and more over the years. I love you.
Hols

2 Comments:
How did you celebrate your birthday, Luv? I know that Miss Hana must have feted you with abandonment!
Or abandon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home