Sunday, October 21, 2012

CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE LIST

Okay, so I spent a bit of time on this list.  I also created a word doc with the past lists.  This was a small challenge as sometimes the lists were revised, revamped, reinstituted, reworked, and so on haha.  To find out who should have who i just made a checklist on paper and almost everyone is having someone that have never had or have not had in a really long time.  Whew. 
The only change that I might recommend is for Matthew and Marissa.  Right now I have you having two different families, one for adults and one for kids.  If that is financially difficult to send two packages from Germany, I can switch so you just have one family for both.  It would just force the kingstons to have the kimballs again for kiddos, which they had two years ago.  But I'm sure it's not a big problem. It actually would also mean that the Kingstons would have both kimballs for kids AND parents, so should i make the switch?  would that be easier? 
 
Whoah the inner administrator in me really came out and enjoyed this task.
 
Here we go:
 
Fuson has Uncle Rick
Kimball has Zach Balon
Zach Balon has Matthew Balon
Kingston has Kimball
Nat has Kingston
Matthew Balon has Fuson
Uncle Rick has Nat
 
For KIDS:
Fuson has Kingston
Kimball has Zach Balon
Zach Balon has Matthew Balon
Matthew Balon has Kimball
Kingston has Fuson
 

Happy Shopping.  laura

6 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Wow, Laura .... you are obviously working in the land of your anointing, girl. You may have found your calling in life...the Balon Christmas List. I don't think anyone has ever plunged the depths as you have. A thousand thanks, luvie!

10/21/12, 3:33 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

This is awesome Laura! I don't mind switching or anything- just let me know! Thank you so much.

10/21/12, 4:28 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

THank you thank you thank you! Don'tlose that word doc...we may need it later! Send me your wish list ASAP--you are first on my shopping list so you get it in time. Muchos Love-os
hols

10/21/12, 6:51 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

I could kiss your face off.

10/22/12, 6:02 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

This is a thing of beauty. We're fine with how you've arranged it and don't need to switch anything. Thanks!

10/22/12, 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Junkle Rick said...

The worldwide sense of relief is certainly palpable.

10/29/12, 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home