Thursday, November 08, 2012

This post goes out to the crafties in the family!
This blog,  http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/ does a round up of gifts you can sew. Each day has a theme, "pets, organising, for the cook, for kids, for tweens, etc and the post for the day has a bunch of gift ideas you can make, plus recipes, free cute printables, AND a free pattern for a great handbag!
SO SO SO GREAT!
I've been really enjoying it, and I wanted to share. This is home sewing at it's best- inspiring and not ugly!

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

thx, my tween wants me to sew her a pocket for the side of her bed...she saw it in American Girl :-) I like sew mama sew but this is a good reminder esp about the tween stuff...

11/13/12, 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home